Dear dog parents, mark your calendars to celebrate the Sweet Sixteen anniversary of Drool in the Pool with a splashing pool pawty!!
City of Bloomington, Indiana in partnership with Mad 4 My dog is hosting the Drool in pool party for 2021.
This dog-friendly event is set to take place from Aug 4 to Aug 5, 2021, at Mills Pool in Bloomington, IN, US. The party will commence from 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM.
The Admission fee for Drool in the Pool is $5 per dog, with the limit of one dog per human.
In addition to splashing fun in the pool, your furry friend will be rewarded with chew toys and tennis balls.
But wait, that’s not all!! As the drool in the pool is further adorned with fun games and wonderful prizes!!
Additionally, several pet-related organizations and businesses will be present on-site, on August 5 to share information with the dog’s parents.
- The participating dogs should be Spayed or neutered
- Non-aggressive and friendly well behaved pooches are heartily welcome.
- Dogs should be leashed and under the control of its owner.
- Well, drool in the pool is for your furry friend. So all hoo-mans are prohibited to trespass their pawty in the pool.
- In order to help us keep the pool clean, is advised to engage your dog in a high-energy activity, prior to the event, to avoid pooping in the water.
- No retractable leads.
- Dogs showing unruly activity or aggressive behavior will be dismissed from the event.
The participating canines are required to be at least six months old.
IN ORDER TO ATTEND THE EVENT THE OWNERS ARE REQUIRED TO PROVIDE WRITTEN PROOF FROM A VETERINARIAN SHOWING THEIR POOCH’S CURRENT RABIES VACCINATION.
According to Indiana law’s the rabies vaccination tags are to be worn at all times. Dogs without written proof of current rabies vaccination will not be allowed in the pool party. Additionally, all the participating canines will be checked on-site by the City of Bloomington Animal Control.
In order to cut short the last-minute hustle, download and complete the registration form atbloomington.in.gov/parks/events before the event.