It is a well-known fact that dogs need regular baths and haircuts. Regular grooming suits your beloved pet’s appearance and delivers several long-lasting benefits.
Dog trimming and professional dog spa appointments can help reduce shedding and alleviate allergies. Proper trimming can resolve common skin conditions such as dandruff and dry skin patches.
Active and young dogs typically have dirtier coats that need a thorough cleaning. Younger dogs experience rapid hair growth, so their skin might need a monthly trim.
A haircut can do more for a dog than just making him look good. Dog grooming services play a vital role in a dog’s health if viewed as a preventative health check, as it can bring problems that may otherwise go unnoticed.
There are various benefits included to cutting a dog’s hair regularly –
- Canine hair cuts can remove excess fur, painful mats, dander, and shedding hair that can cause skin irritations. These irritants can often lead to excessive itching and scratching, causing lesions that become infected.
- Hair cuts also provide a close-up review of the skin and coat. A good groomer will note and inform the owner of issues they encounter while working on a dog.
- Parasites such as fleas and ticks are more easily noted when a dog’s coat is trimmed and in good order. The tidy fur makes it easier to get at and remove any such parasites.
- Dogs need a haircut during summer more than anything!
Monkoodog offers ‘Haircut and Hairtrimming Package’ with a magnificent discount of 20% at just Rs 899. Enjoy our premium services with an expert dog hair stylist who will be able to provide the best hair cut to your furry friend.
Hair Cut | Trimming Service package includes
- Full Body Hair Cut and Trim
Keeping a dog’s coat trimmed and in good condition is a proactive measure to owning a dog healthy and free from various problems. Not only will the dog look good, but they’ll also feel good.